|HBO’s Entourage x Nike SB Dunk Low Premium –Lights Out Edition|
|Playtime - Collectibles|
With the final season of HBO’s hit comedy Entourage finally underway,Los Angeles boutique HOT ROD is now able to reveal more aspect on the special Nike SB Dunk Low Premium – Lights Out Edition for the show’s casts and crew. A fan of Nike SB,Entourage‘s creator Doug Ellin wanted a farewell gift in the form of a Nike SB footwear to mark the end of the show. With help from HOT ROD,a shop he frequents on Westwood Blvd. of L.A.,Ellin was able to turn his idea into fruition.
Taking elements he loved on the Air Jordans and the Supreme x Nike SB collabs,Ellin worked with Nike Skateboarding design team to modeled all these aspects on the Lights Out edition. Most notable is the elephant skin pattern embossed on its leather overlay. Aptly referencing the series finale,Ellin asked for a tonal black colorwary,on a mix of leather and suede. A white midsole serves as contrast to the all black appearance. Unfortunately these were made only for the friends and family of Entourage but definitely worth a look. More images below.
Article Source: Notoriety Inc.
- Solange Knowles for Complex Magazine
- The new 2014 VERSUS VERSACE Collection
- Destinee Milian Likes a Beautiful Mind | Miami, Florida
- The Kempinski Hotel Hybernska | Prague, Czech Republic
- Angel of the Week | Jo Louise Moore - London, United Kingdom
- 6.6 HTM NYC | Angel Appreciation at Pink Elephant
- I.D. Fashion | Punk'D Featuring Daft Punk
- Never Give Up ft. Kathy Richards | North Carolina, USA
- Del Rosario Motorcycle Helmet - A New Dimension
- "Harm Less" Weapons by Sonia Rentsch | Australia
- The Name Says It All ft. Ashley Bongiovanni | Cleveland, Ohio
- Tantric Sex - What's the Difference?
- 7 Positive Things You Should Say Today
- Jaroslav Mischenko's Paper Sculptures
- Yakiniku Master Restaurant | Shanghai, China